Life & Emotional Well-being Coaching/ Talking Therapy
How our services work
We use an Integrative Cognitive Behavioural Coaching Framework to deliver solutions and strategies to Individuals, Professionals, Business, Workplace staff, Educational bodies, and Health Trusts, through individual sessions and small group/workshops. Our services are results driven.
"The greatest discovery of our generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering their states of mind." – William James
A unique coaching strategic action plan will be constructed according to each individual's circumstances and requirements, to help in moving you forward.
- Individual life, psychological and emotional well-being
- Personal or professional development
- Business or workplace change and development
- Leadership coaching and training
- Professional Training Courses with optional CPD ICM accreditation
Coaching focus points
- Psychological and emotional well-being (feelings, thoughts and behaviours)
- Life coaching using our cognitive behavioural coaching framework
- Stress, anxiety and low mood
- Conflict and relationship resolution
- Emotional resilience
- Assertiveness and strengths
- Solution focused coaching
- Anxiety at work
- Effective communication
- Coaching/Training essentials
- Creative problem solving
Our solutions help clients define and overcome personal or professional life problems, concerns, or annoyances.
We are passionate about helping people to improve their lives through clarity of purpose, motivations, disciplined self-examination, challenging self-limiting beliefs, and building psychological/emotional resilience strategies.
Delivery of our services
Our services are delivered face-to-face in one-on-one sessions and/or in small group sessions. Each session lasts 60 minutes inclusive at our office practice. We can also facilitate group or team workshops onsite or at various venues, please contact us for details.