Our Coaching Services
Healthy Mind Coaching is based in Belfast, Northern Ireland and our trained practitioners provide a range of tools, strategies and solutions to deliver positive change. We offer an alternative to counselling, which focuses on your thoughts, beliefs, experiences, behaviours and perspectives to get you the desired results in your lives.
We are passionate about helping people to improve their lives through clarity of purpose, psychological and motivational triggers, rigorous/disciplined self-examination, challenging self limiting beliefs, and building psychological/emotional resilience strategies.
How our services work
We use an Integrative Cognitive Behavioural Coaching Framework to deliver solutions and strategies to Individuals, Professionals, Business, Workplace staff, Educational bodies, and Health Trusts, through individual/small group sessions and workshops. Our services are results driven unlike counseling.
“The greatest discovery of our generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering their states of mind.” – William James
A unique coaching strategic action plan will be constructed according to each individual’s circumstances and requirements, to help in moving forward.
- Individual life, psychological and well-being coaching
- Personal or professional development and performance coaching
- Business or workplace change and development coaching
- Leadership coaching and training
- Professional Training with optional CPD ICM accreditation
Coaching focus points
- Psychological and emotional well-being
- Life coaching using our cognitive behavioural coaching framework
- Stress, anxiety and low mood coaching
- Conflict and relationship coaching
- Emotional resilience coaching
- Assertiveness and strengths coaching
- Solution focused coaching
- Anxiety at work
- Effective communication
- Coaching essentials
- Creative problem solving
Our solutions help clients define and overcome their particular personal, workplace or professional/business life problems, issues, concerns, frustrations, shortcomings, uncertainties or annoyances.
Delivery of our services
Our services are delivered face-to-face in one-on-one sessions and/or in small group sessions. Each session lasts 60 minutes inclusive at our office practice. We can also facilitate group or team workshops onsite or at various venues, please contact us for details.